Please find the 2021 fee structure below:
The following options are offered for the payment of school fees:
- Monthly payment of school fees by debit order only over 11 months. A fee of R200 will be charged for debit orders that are not honoured by the bank. Debit orders will run on the 15th or 28th of the month, or the closest working day thereof.
- Annual payment before the 31st January 2021 will attract a 5% early settlement discount on tuition fees only.
- Annual payment before the 28th February 2021 will attract a 2.5% early settlement discount on tuition fees only.
- Cash deposits, out of the country payments will attract a bank fee and this will be charged to one’s account.
- Interest on overdue accounts will be charged at 2% above the prime overdraft rate.
2. Sibling discounts:
- Second child – 15%
- Third child – 20%
- Fourth child – 25%
3. New Enrolments:
- Application fee: R 600 payable on application to Grace College
- Acceptance fee: R4000 non-refundable fee paid to secure a place at Grace College.
4. Additional costs which are excluded from the fees structure are:
- School and Sport Uniform.
- Stationery and Workbooks.
- School Camps: The school will continue to subsidise compulsory camps for each grade, however in order to ensure your child’s learning experience is always meaningful and valuable, parents will in future be required to make a contribution to all camps and away trips (costs to be determined and communicated prior to each camp)
- Special Outings / Tours: cost will be notified prior to each event.
- Technology Levy: R 2950 pa: payable over 11 months
- Development Levy: R 1000 pa: payable over 11 months
- PA Levy: R400 pa: payable over 11 months
- Annual School Magazine: R 80: payable in February.
5. A full term’s notice is required in writing for the withdrawal of pupils from the school.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL SCHOOL FEES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE
|Grades 8 – 9||R7403||R81 433|
|Grade 10 – 11||R8 008||R88 088|
|Grade 12||R8 699||R95 689|
| LEVIES (8-12)||Monthly||Annual |
| Development|| R268.20|| R2 950|
| Technology|| R90.90|| R1000|
| PA Levy|| R36.40|| R400|
| School bus – morning|| R950|| R9500|
The school’s banking details are as follows:
Branch Code: 057525
Account No: 052112101
Please use your child’s name and surname and/or account number as a reference and e-mail/fax a copy of the deposit transaction to (033) 343 4834 or firstname.lastname@example.org