News & Events
On 21 January 2019, Pieter du Preez, the first quadriplegic to complete a full Ironman, visited Grace College to address the students. Pieter spoke about the challenges and obstacles he met after becoming a quadriplegic, as a result of a cycling accident, and the journey he faced on the way to his Ironman triumph.
Through his story, students were inspired and encouraged to stay strong in their faith and to believe nothing is impossible. Embracing hard work, faith and dedication, they can achieve their goals, however big or small they may be.
Jennifer Van Heerden Grade 8
Nontsikelelo Zungu Grade 9
Sarah Rushworth Grade 10
Anthony Wimbush Grade 11
Grace College is excited to welcome its new staff members for 2019. We have two new teachers joining us in the English Department, Ann Kruger and Cassandra Tregoning. Ricard Mouton joins us in the Junior Maths and EGD Department.
Our campus and maintenance have been placed in the capable hands of Bradley Erasmus, and Kevin Christie, a past pupil, has joined us in the Marketing Department.
More Articles ...
- Well done Rachel, Tarryn and Ashley on your President's Award Gold
- Raising the pace of basketball
- Six wickets for 25 runs, well done Karl
- Enrol for Speechcraft in 2019
- SA GYM GAMES in Gauteng for Matthew Pluke
- Farewell Tea for matric mums leaving Grace College
- Personal safety presentation by Debbie Preston
- Valediction 2018
- Kudos for Grace College family from Hilton parkrun event director
- Prefect Camp 2018